Wednesday, July 26, 2006

ideas

Yes, I am absolutely wild about Ronnie Dunn...bummer he's married...I worked in a music store while in college( I grew up listening to rock and alternative) and I worked at The N'awlins Superdome for events...and I NEVER listen to country music until I moved to GA. In a months time I went to see George Strait and then Nine Inch Nails in Atlanta...are you understanding my eclectic tastes? I'm not much on female country singers....(I do like Martina McBride, Faith and Sugarland)...but really like them cowboys...Anyway, Something about Ronnie drives me wild. I am still waiting for ideas from you guys on something I could do that would be that MEMORABLE FOR THEM...meeting them for me will be memorable! The concert is a benefit with Jeff Foxworthy, DR. Phil, local N'awlins musicians and Brooks N Dunn headlining. Hey, I'm taking 2 days off of work, driving threw a few states, paid big bucks for a meet n greet with Dr. Phil (could care less about him) and other performers..is all they will tell me. So give me ideas please!
I have tomorrow off...I'm having dinner with Lew...and then Friday back to work MEOW! This weekend in B's birthday....Lord help me! He wants Swinging Richards a gay strip club in Atlanta...Hannah has bailed on me ...so wish me luck! Gay men are usually cute, but what the hell am I gonna do with a room full of them?

1 comments:

BarnGoddess_01 said...

oh my! I wouldnt mind going to a gay strip club, because Ive never been...Ill usually try anything once.

:)

yeah, gay men are sometimes hotter than straight men at times.....