Monday, July 10, 2006

me

Well, I just got off of my treadmill...something that I need to do on a daily basis...but get too LAZY to do it! I hate the heat and hate to sweat, so I purchased a treadmill about a year ago...and was active on it for the first few months (3-4 times a week for 30 minutes). One day at a time...I saw a 700 lbs woman on TLC last night and I figure if she can have some *hope* why can't I manage to get 50 lbs off?

I worked more on decluttering and organizing after the floor installation. I have yet more to do!

I have the two most important guys in my life birthdays to shop for this month. I was going today to get a few gift certificates, but kitties and magazines took over. So I suppose tomorrow will be my day to run errands and vote early...

When do you not accept an apology? Give me circumstances.

0 comments: