Monday, July 03, 2006

July 3

Floor guys finished laying the actual floor. They need to do the quarter round(baseboard bottoms) EVERYWHERE...but they say it will not take long...Jeremy the floor guy will call but my guess is they will have the 4th off(tomorrow), and come back here Wed and finish up with the glue spots along the way...sticky stuff to walk around barefoot on. I cleaned out both of my dressers today and organized all drawers. B helped...he is so good to put up with me. Mom n Dad got here last night, they're at aunties house. I was daring and brought ALex lunch today, just picked up a burger and brought it to him. He gave me a sweet kiss and I left. I am falling hard for this guy and I will only get heart broken...I know!!!!!!!!! I'm an idiot.

1 comments:

Hannah said...

If you don't meet me for lunch, I'm not going to be your friend anymore! I want details!!! I assume Alex is the married man? He's one of the floor guys, right? Oh girl. Are these feelings mutual?