Thursday, May 25, 2006

Yawn

Whew! I have been to sooo many places today! The post office, Bealls lighting, Lowe's, T&T flooring, Columbus Carpet Mill, Target, El Vaquero, Lane Bryant, and Flooring America. I am wiped out! My buddy went to 1/2 of those places with me. I was planning on going to North Carolina tomorrow and staying for the weekend. I think I have changed my mind.

I've been peeling off wall paper in my guest bath. It was a sweet pink rose pattern, but IT IS OLD LADY sweet and I am not ready for the grave just yet. I am thinking a sage green with new hard ware may be really nice...I considered a light apricot...I'll look more tomorrow at Lowe's. Tonight , I will peel and peel.

I did pick out a natural oak, Anderson product and ordered 1050 sq ft in it from Flooring America. I hope to have it installed in the next few weeks...My installer will call tomorrow and give me an installation quote. I signed up for 6500 on just the wood....SO I am looking at another 2000 for installation...and a few days to do it. I am going to do my kitchen....I hope it all works out well! Wish me luck!

0 comments: