Tuesday, May 16, 2006

anger

I am so mad I could spit fire! I had a get together planned since last week for 15 students who practiced after school and dressed up and planned for a skit for one of my best friends here in Columbus. She was leaving the work world to be a stay at home mom. Well, I ordered 4 pizza's, brought coke and sprite up here to drink. I also got them Chicken Little the DVD and chocolate chip cookies to pass out while they watched the movie. Well, my friend B went to pick up the HOT pizzas and my boss calls me at 2:40 (kids are coming at 2:45)and says NOPE you are not doing this on school time. Mind you the pizza has just been delivered to my room and I checked with all of their different teachers days before to get it cleared. So as all of these children get to my room I have to turn them away after they have already left their classes. SCREAM~ so yes, I look like the total asshole!

I am not a happy camper right now. The kids will come after school, but to cold pizza and then I have to jet out of here at 4 cause I have floor people coming to my house.

While I am fussing...let me add to it. I am quite disappointed that my friend that we did this for managed to come up here yesterday to show off her beautiful baby girl...but not to come for this get together for the kids that put on the sweetest skit for her. I am really feeling like I am out there ALL alone right now. I NEED to get away.

1 comments:

Hannah said...

I'm sorry. :-( I told B to tell you that I was only coming if Mom could watch her. I brought her into the office for a few minutes to turn in library books, but didn't want to bring her in the building. CJ and B both said the mono is running rampant. I kinda hoped that B would offer to watch her outside, but he didn't . . . (not that it was his responsibility to)

I am hoping to maybe come to the awards thing tomorrow, but it very much depends on what time I go to bed. If it's 4:00 again, probably not, if I'm lucky and it's midnight, I can. He did offer to watch her tomorrow, which is why I had hoped maybe he would've offered for today.

I think some of the kids were sad that I wouldn't let them touch the baby. In fact, I pulled up at 2:40 and tried to get in the office before they lined up, but about 15 were already outside. I didn't mean to avoid them, but they wanted to touch the baby and Lisa yelled at them to get away from me. Please tell them I was there to drop off books and meet with MJ and that I wasn't avoiding them.