Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Flowers

Well, yesterday my aunt and I ventured out to a local Christian book store The Mustard Seed (they are not closing---just relocating) and to a few other shopping spots. Well, on our adventure she took me to see a potential dates home. He is a widow. His wife was in the car in front of him as they were driving back from her mothers funeral and was hit head on by another car and was killed instantly. He's been solo for 2 years now. I would have been devastated.

Well~ as we turned the corner and she was pointing out his house and I saw the drive way he had just closed the door of what ever he was driving and looked right at me. My aunt squealed like she was 12 year old girl and made me step on the gas. She told him she had someone she wanted him to go out with if he wasn't dating anyone. He said he would be happy too. Well until yesterday I had only seen a pic~We are both left wondering if he saw her and figured it out....

When my mom called last night she was in a sad mood. She talked to my aunt (they are sisters) and was seemingly upset that my aunt and I spend time together and she was feeling left out. So today I am feeling guilty, and sent her 2 dozen red, white and pink carnations to say I love you!

Any other suggestions?

0 comments: