Wednesday, May 24, 2006

1st day of summer vacation

I'm gonna crash soon..I'm way sleepy! I went to yet another flooring store today called Bealls. The guy that came out last week and measured was HOT yet very cool. I liked him enough that I want him to do the installation no matter whose product that I choose flooring wise..Although I found a commercial grade I like at 10.50 a sq ft 12.50 sq ft installed...Like I need commercial hardwood, but I like the color variation and lack of heavy grain in it...At 1,000 sq ft for LR, Kitchen, Dining room, foyer and hall...not looking to spend 12,000...so I better keep going.

The church guy my aunt wanted to fix me up with was in a wreck in the last few days and broke 3 ribs and a collar bone. So she fixed a few things and I called Cracker Barrel and ordered a full meatloaf and their hashbrown casserole...She brought him chicken, green bean, potato salad and homemade pecan pie. We delivered all of this (he and I met for the 1st time)....this afternoon, bless his heart he rushed to straighten up the house ..When we got their his dishwasher was going, his 2 dogs were in the dining room, a candle was lit, and he told us his son had to help him get his shirt on. He seemed like a genuinely sweet fella...VERY SHY!

I am trying to do scheduling for the next few weeks. I need my buddy B's help in moving furniture for floors...and he'll be out of town early June. I'm going to Nawlins and to North Carolina within the next month, but wanted my floors before then. It doesn't look like that will happen. I need to visit with some friends desperately!! !!!! I need some SATC moments..by the way Adian had a CD out. He was on the country music awards the other night. Go check it out.

Congrad to Taylor on AI. I was bummed for Elliot, but DAMN ACE looked some kinda handsome in that suit tonight. WOW~

0 comments: