Thursday, May 11, 2006

Wahoo! Elliot is still with us! Yes, I know he's got awful teeth...but the voice more than makes up for it. If you have seen his family, he seems to be the one that truly deserves the win. I think he would benefit the most from it. unfortunately, we had terrible weather last night and Fox station was out...so I didn't get to see the show (GRRRRRRR). I just got up...cause I was tossing and turning wondering about who was kicked off. I am still shocked it was Chris. Maybe the public felt like Bo Bice was rocker enough after last year??? But Katherine did have an awful night, and I'm sorry Taylor is just a strange fella that I see in a karaoke bar and not out touring....of if he is...i see him out with like Chubby Checker as a back up dancer for "Twist and Shout"...let him get his groove on to an older crowd. (Sorry Mrs HC).

1 comments:

Lou Reed's Sister said...

That really fat black girl is the one shudda won.