Monday, May 22, 2006

Life still sucks

The highlight of my day has been my co-worker RM winking at me one of the first things this morning....Sad but true...Very married....but I'm still totally Obsessed.
Can you tell my personal life TOTALLY sucks.
I went to a psychic Saturday, and her reading told me that I have been hurt several times in Love and that people take advantage of me in the sense that I am always there for them when they need someone, but rarely are they there for me. She hit the nail on the head!!! See LIFE SUCKS!

I have a desk to clean out forms to be signed...and prayers to be said if our grade level goes to 3 man teams....God help me. I really do not want to teach Grammar and the rest of me doesn't want to work with a certain person. I have really enjoyed teaching Literature! If I can't have it I want History!!!!!!!!! No question.

2 comments:

Hannah said...

When will you find out about 3 man teams? I'll keep my fingers crossed. Hopefully you'll stay with reading or get social studies. PLay the gifted card. You should get a preference over those who are not gifted certified. Why else did we go through all that crap?

Hannah said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.