Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Tuesday

Well, I typed up a really in depth post and saved it as a draft. Unfortunately, now blogger will not let me recover the post...I was not a happy camper! =(~

Anyway, I have been shopping for hardwood floors to replace the ones in my dining room and foyer, and to add them in my living room. I'm looking at around 6000 to 7000k...but most places will give me a year interest free. So I hope to have this handled by the end of June.

I'm looking forward to some time off...I'm going to visit a friend in South Carolina. I am also going home to New Orleans at some point. I really need to spend some time cleaning out 2 closets and getting rid of the "Stuff" we all accumulate...I've been watching all these HGTV programs and wanna improve things....

I need to spend time with friends. I really need their company now. I need to see Dawn, Geralyn, Stephanie, Linda, Greg, Russell, and Julie. The hardest part of Georgia has been making new friends that have common interests and are SINGLE!
I miss the single conversations, the single girls night out, and shopping sprees and total bitch sessions!

0 comments: