Thursday, May 11, 2006

Work

Hmm..I am feeling abit uneasy...I missed a grade level meeting this morning (no one told me)...come to find out it was with our Principal and he just got an email from downtown. He was told because of numbers this next year, we may go to 3 teams (currently we have 2, 5 man teams) next year we may have 3 teams...but with 2, 4 man teams (all of us would teach skills--which would make me a LA teacher or SS. I'd be happy to teach SS. )The other team someone would be teaching LA and SS...the planning for that would be a night mare....not to mention last year I worked with several unpleasant people...one of which if I knew there would be a shot at working with her again...I would have moved schools. She is truly from HELL.

All of this is up in the air ~ but it still makes me a bit uneasy~ the not knowing and the undesirable possibilities~should I go to my principal and tell him, I refuse to work with her? Or just let it take it's course???

1 comments:

Hannah said...

Wow! When does MJ think he'll know?