Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Feeling slightly better

Well I missed two days of work this week. I am back today with lots of penicillin in my body. I have a major sinus infection. My head felt like it would explode Sat night. My doc couldn't see me until yesterday. I'm just able to be here but still pretty hoarse.

I did get to speak with RM this morning...he was in a perky mood and just plain handsome!

One of my teaching buddies wants to set me up with a gentleman friend of hers. I'm not sure simply cause I have seen her hubby and I was a bit taken back. They are hippies and in their 50's. She's sweet for thinking about me ...but he's older....52. I don't know much about him, and figured she was being sweet....or another teacher she works with mentioned me. I fell odd about asking because she and I have never had a close friendship. We'll see. Right now I would scare anyone away because of my voice.

I gotta feel better and soon~~~send thoughts and prayers.
Oh one more prayer a friends father is at Martin Army hospital and had kidney failure...say a prayer.

*Peace*

0 comments: