Friday, May 12, 2006

ending...

It's Friday! I have one more week with students...and then 2 more days of post planning.
My kids are finishing a novel today. It's a (look back over the year) kinda day for me. I actually had a pretty good group of students this year. I had a few knuckle heads, but a few really cool kids. I like to see them evolve....next year will be interesting....

I am going shopping for hardwood floors when I leave work today. I want to have them installed this summer...

I also want to have my teeth whitened. I asked my dentist about it over a year ago...and he told me to go with Crest whitestrips...well..I used to be a smoker and I want WHITE like models and tv personalities. I heard that the zoom whitening can be harmful later on...any thoughts or rumors you have heard? The cost I am hearing is $500...I think it would be a way to treat myself.

5 more hours....I get the weekend...

0 comments: