Thursday, May 18, 2006

Days go by...

It's the day before we end this year with the students. My kids are watching Chicken Little and Loving it~I need to start cleaning my desk out. I doubt I will be in this room next year. The district is supposed to paint this summer, so everything is off my walls. I am making progress.... =)

I wish we had a 3 day weekend.....Oh well.

Two guys came out last night and measured for my floors...I am looking at 800-1050 depending on if I do my kitchen floor as well in wood. I'm not sure. The guys were so cool! I really liked them, they were straight forward and funny as hell...not to mention one was HOT!...Of course he's married....I swear I can pick them.

I am enjoying the home decor stuff! I miss real estate.
I am bummed about Elliot...But he can still sing just for me.

R

1 comments:

Hannah said...

I think he'll get a contract for sure! Wasn't it sweet how he brought his mom to everything? What a sweet guy!