Monday, January 28, 2008

Stressed out is not a STRONG or ADEQUATE enough of a term to use on how my day and current life situation is feeling.

What do you do with meddlesome family members? Besides hire Tony Soprano? (It is getting close and he's as busy as he used to be)

Another strange note have any of my blog readers needed to skip your period for a week? Meaning have you even had a special occassion in which you would want "FLo" not to show up? Did your gyno do/say or offer any advice? Did you start a new pack of pills and skip your sugar pills? I put a call into mine talked to a nurse and she is checking with my doc.
I am wondering if I would have reactions....mood swings....emotional stuff and or added nervousness? Ideas????

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

No never had that problem, lol.

Chris H said...

I have never taken the pill regularly (could be why I have so many kids!)... but I have heard that it does not hurt you to skip a 'flo' ocassionally. Go for it, I'm sure you will be fine!

Anonymous said...

There are several birth control pills available that eliminate periods completely and safely.