Monday, January 14, 2008

Pics of Tenn

This was one of the wonders I was able to capture...again, I am not accustomed to freezing aspects of the world. IN the Smokey Mountains--just one of the mountains of magic!
R took this of my all bundled up while awaiting the fire place to warm me up.
I just LOVED this monkey. It was in Gatlingurg in a shop window and I had to take the picture. The store was closed at the time, or I would have tried to buy it. My kids at school would have thought it was too cute!
My strong guy holding the tree up! He got home late last night from his interviews. He was a bit distraught over one of the committee members. She was rather cocky with him. He was told they had 30 applicants and they chose to interview only 3. He was impressed that he was one of the three. He felt like his weakness was they he had not yet completed his Ph.D. He's about 1/2 way there. They are supposed to let him know something by the end of next week. I get the impression he thinks it could go either way. So keep praying!
Have a decent Tuesday! Snap your fingers and make it Thursday or Friday soon...although Flo will be here and I will be moodier than ever. Send me positive vibes......and it sucks too cause I have a 3 day weekend coming up.

Oh well, I can't have everything... **SIGH**

5 comments:

Bare said...

*Sending lots of positive vibes your way*

The visitor is headed for me, too, and I'm already cranky, but trying to keep my head up :0)

Love the pics-- you look beautiful-- and you've got a very handsome man! *hugs*

Chris H said...

WOW those ice photos are amazing! Makes me cold just looking at them! Hope R finds out soon and it's good news!

Christine said...

Amazing pictures. You are beautiful by the way. :)))

Anonymous said...

((((((hugs))))))

and lots of TLC for you. Stay warm and cuddly.

BarnGoddess said...

Great photos! I like the one of you and of the prof. Very good!!!

I hope he gets the job. It will certainly benefit him....and you too :)

ew, auntie F. get the pill that allows you to skip it.....