Thursday, January 17, 2008


OK I am feeling totally hormonal this morning. I hit snooze several times. Flo is here....
I had dinner with my guy last night. He asked me to come to work when I left work, so I did. We ended up talking seriously for a couple of hours about anything and everything. Well, for the most part I felt even closer to him.
Just a few minutes ago, I called just to hear his voice this morning and to wish him a good day. Well, I was wanting more than an I love you. We haven't spent a night together in almost a week because of our schedule, his interview and timing. Frankly, I just feel like I need some cuddling! I told him he could come up here for lunch with me today -- I only get 30 minutes but it's 3 bucks and he gets a good meal. (not to mention GREAT company)...he says it will have to be a special occasion ....ok. I was BUMMED.
*sigh*

4 comments:

Chris H said...

PMS has a lot to answer for... and he could have come for lunch too! Hope you start feeling less-bitchy soon.

Anonymous said...

Awe you poor neglected thing.

I'm sure he misses you as much as you him.

FelineFrisky said...

Girl - I am liking this R of yours! (I am a bit confused - is R the Professor??) I read back as far as October. You have been one busy lady.

Sorry you've been ill of recent. PMS on top doesn't help.

Hope the symptoms subside and you really enjoy your weekend!

Take care - D :)

BarnGoddess said...

Flo is a bitch which makes me turn into one as well-grrrr

hope its getting better as the week goes on..