Thursday, January 10, 2008

Hey Hey
I started back to graduate school last night. I am taking an Instructional Design course and feeling a bit overwhelmed with the amount of work she is expecting. WOW. Most of the class is on line but the assignments are weekly and involve a considerable amount of reading and web creating. Web creating is not my strength...hell why do you think my blog looks so primative???

I signed up for another course that is supposed to be strictly on line and I need to make up my mind today about dropping it. I only get a refund if I drop it by 10 tonight. I can't get a syllabus out of the teacher thought~ I have tried for a couple of weeks now and no luck, its a new course and she hasn't created one yet! SCREAM.

Pray I make the right decision.

2 comments:

BarnGoddess said...

yikes!

it sounds like you'll be busy with the instructional design course.

Why is the teacher dragging her feet on the syllabus? geesh. If it were me, Id drop it and take it later if the ID course requires a lot of work....but thats ME!

Christine said...

The cabin is just beautiful! Wow. That is defintely my idea of roughing it. :)))

Good luck with your courses - its exciting.