Sunday, May 06, 2007


OK here's a pic of Bridezilla, me and Nick. She really is a pretty girl and I am happy she has found Her guy...
Not much of a weekend for me to speak of. I am doing laundry and taking out the trash. Geeze, the single life. I did finally manage to rent Notes on a Scandle with Judy Dench. It was a good movie. I wish I had seen it in the theater, but it never came to my city.
I have also been reading some booklets as we have our authorization visit Mon and Tues at school. We are trying to get approved for International Baccelorate programme for the Middle years. Everybody at work is TOTALLY stressed out, our principal tells us to have a drink over the weekend. Good Lord...I have 13 days. However he wants us in church clothes Mon and Tues....I refuse to wear heels to teach in. I woke up dreaming about Krispy Kreme donuts, so I ventured out this morning and got some hot fresh ones! Yeahhh.
Have a pleasant Sunday. I will be reading and cleaning. At least they will both be peaceful!

6 comments:

BarnGoddess said...

good photo! when is the big wedding day?

heels...I used to wear them often until I had my car accident, now my left knee is too bad to tolerate heels....it depresses me!

I want to do NOTHING today....but that never happens.

Mick & Cathy said...

Nice Pic whats up with the blokes in your part of the world that smile should be attracting them

TitanThirteen said...

Mmmmmmm krispy kreme donuts mmmm

Moby Dick said...

Laundry is fun. I did that Sunday with my munchkin!

Rachel said...

She's purdy but she's not near as purdy as YOU!!! I love Krispy Kreme doughnuts........mmmmmmmmmm..........

angelfish24 said...

Noooo....not krispy cremes...they are the devil! No, I love them but I stay away from that place. I guess I know that maybe I would eat too many and I went a while back to hear this nutritionist speak and she help up a pound of this lard/fat stuff and said "these are what donuts are made from!" Turned me off to them pretty much.
Prayers for your mother for what she is going through. God knows I have enough cancer with my friend and uncle going through their treatments too. God, will they ever really find a cure? There was a special on last night on discovery channel with Ted Koppel. Think it's one again tonight about people living with cancer and what it's really like going through it. Looks interesting and I taped it and will watch in soon.