Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Click in the pic to read~

I don't have much to say. I forgot my CIPRO at home on my coffee table. MEOW. I did manage to cover my body in the prescribed creme. It helps some. YEEAAAHHHHHHHH
I just scheduled a sub for Friday. Well I put it in Subfinder and hope someone reliable will pick it up. The lady I like didn't answer her phone. I bet she's booked! The kids don't like her, so I know I do = )

No news here, just been going home from work, bathing and layering my skin with that stuff.
As a teacher we only get paid once a month. I got paid and now I'm broke. My bills are paid, I just don't have any left over. MEOW

I commented on D's blog. Do you think my rash will/can spread to my kitties as they try to rub up against my legs? I am trying to get them to stay way. But its heart breaking ..I LOVE MY BABIES!!!!!

Ok the pic below you have to click on so you can actually read it. I'm a Virgo. So don't you think it fits????

9 comments:

FelineFrisky said...

I really don't think you can transfer your rash to the babies. They have fur to protect them, anyhow. Are any of your kitties outdoor babies? Perhaps one of THEM gave it to you. Then, they should be treated, as it will only spread around to the others and whatever they come in contact with.

Hope you stop itching soon. FORGOT the cipro?? sigh....girl! Put it beside the creams and after you slather yourself, take it. Silly you. :)

Hope your lunch is healthy today - hint, hint! D :)

BarnGoddess said...

Im not a vet but I dont think you can give the rash to your cats unless they are bald.

((hugs)) life sucks sometimes...

I read the zodiacs, do you fall asleep during sex?

pointing the weigh said...

Thanks for dropping by my blog.

I'm suprised that your colleges etc don't offer just makeup course.

Hey! you are old, 250....wow....heehee...I noticed it on your profile.
I sure feel like I'm 250 sometimes...teehee

Hugs

angelfish24 said...

Funny horoscopes! Hey, saw your comment on my blog so thought I would answer here. About the Bob Greene book, I'm not sure if I like it or not. I didn't buy it just looked at it a little at the book store. Has some good info and a structured plan to follow. He seems very strict though, like no alcohol or smoking so that could be hard for some people.
And as for wt watchers. I did like going but just quit doing it and didn't want to pay for it. I may join again in the future. It helps to feel accountable to weigh in at the meetings and to hear about others struggles and the positive reinforcement to keep eating healthy.
Have a good week!

Sienna said...

Nah, I don't think you have to deprive your babies of love because you have a rash... I don't know how well human disease can be transfered to pussys.(not saying that you have a disease!). So, what is this rash anyway? We also used to get paid monthly with David's last job, but it was really tough waiting for the next pay, especially in that final week! Do you enjoy teaching though?

Wanna_B_slimmer said...

The only problem with your cats rubbing against your legs would possibly be the cream transferring to thier fur and then them cleaning themselves.. they might'nt appreciate the taste.. haha
Hope it clears up soon..

Moby Dick said...

Taurus is me, but they are pretty harsh on Virgos.

TitanThirteen said...

That star sign thing was all really crap! It didn't ring true of anyone i know.

I was born under the star of David *Wink*

Bare said...

I'm a virgo too, and I'm laughing my ass off over that!!!

SO Sorry to hear about the rash-- those damn things are NO fun. As far as transferring it to the kitties, I'm not sure? I'd call my pharamacist and just see what they say to be safe.

I hope you get to feeling better soon! *Hugs*