Friday, May 11, 2007

Everlasting love




Feeling really emotional at this moment. I talked to mom for about 3 minutes. Ya'll she had chemo #5 2 days ago. She is usually a talker, for her to get me off the phone rather quickly, she's not herself.


She has been in bed all day. She said her body just aches, she feels hot and cold, and her muscles just hurt. It's much worse than the first 4 rounds. She has me scared. I have mulled over in my mind for 2 hours whether or not I should try to drive home for 1/2 sat and 1/2 sunday. The week coming up is the last week with the kids. I HAVE TO BE THERE. On the other hand I am broke and in a week and a half I can go home for at least a week. I was planning on taking her to her next chemo treatment. I was planning on some grad school this summer, but it's quite clear mom will need me. So I will put it on the back burner.


I am scared. My mom asked my dad to pick up a pizza after work. He tells her he wants vegetables. She drags herself out of fucking bed to feed his SELFISH, LAZY, INCONSIDERATE ASS. I am trying really hard to imagine where he gets his balls from.


I need your prayers for her and for his LACK of sensitivity.

6 comments:

Mick & Cathy said...

I'll be keeping my fingers crossed for your Mum I hope she can improve from this.

Ann (bunnygirl) said...

Hang in there. I'm sure your mom is a tough lady. Keep telling her you love her and will be there soon. She'll find what she needs inside to keep going.

TitanThirteen said...

Dad needs his butt kicked! :o/
My first hubby was like that. I still wonder why it took me 8 years to kick him to the curb!
Your mum will enjoy the whole week with you more, so don't feel bad about not getting there sooner [[HUG]]

Moby Dick said...

I hope that you can spend a week or two with your Mom and teach your Dad that Chinese restaurants deliver vegetables, and there is also all-vegetable pizza, or maybe he can just microwave his head, since he sounds a bit like a vegetable himself!

Then again, maybe it has not sunk into his brain that your Mom is very, very, sick?

Wanna_B_slimmer said...

Oh dear.... you are in a terrible position arent you... take care...
Sad that your dad cant just see what your mum is going thru...

BarnGoddess said...

after I left my comment the other day, I thought to myself, your mom should have told him to go to Pizza Hut and order a veggie lovers pizza