Monday, May 07, 2007


I shall be scarce for a couple of days I anticipate. We have IB approval people coming to see if we meet their standards Monday and Tuesday at work. Everyone will be on tippie toes and fake smiles. Gotta hate politics with this kinda "approval" stuff. I think it's a good idea, however so much BS paperwork for us on things that we ALREADY do in the classroom. Sorry, the way certain people at our school have presented themselves it makes it hard to swallow.


Mom starts 4 more rounds of Chemo today. Please pray. Every two weeks and then we move on to radiation. It's been 6 weeks since surgery, so I hope her body has had enough recovery time to breathe a little bit.


13 more days of school !!!!!!!!!!

6 comments:

BarnGoddess said...

Ill be thinking of your mom and her chemo today. I hope it goes smoothly.

Try and have a good Monday, they suck but school IS almost out, yeah!

Moby Dick said...

My prayers are with you and your Mom.

FelineFrisky said...

Take a deep breath and relax. you'll get through it all at school. Burecrats will be burecrats.

Your Mom will be in my thoughts.

Stay calm. D :)

Wanna_B_slimmer said...

I will also be thinking of both you and your mum... hard times all round...
Take care.. and I hope the school thing goes well..

TitanThirteen said...

Politics is any situation really sucks!
Your poor mum is going to need a serious holiday after all this! :o/

celtic_girl said...

I will be sending some good vibes to you and your mom. Keep strong and keep sane.