Thursday, May 10, 2007


Feeling sinus pressure today. I took 8 asprin in a matter of 8 hours. My eyes are watery.
Meow
On the other hand can I tell you how HAPPY I am that tomorrow is FRIDAY???? I need to clean house something fierce.
I could spend 3 hours in my master bath alone. I don't mind cleaning in general...but I HATE to scrub my shower. It's the one thing I would pay a maid to do without hesitation. Unfortunately, I am still paying 200 a month on the hardwood floors I put in last summer. They are WELL worth it, but I could have a maid every other week for just 100.00. Hmmmmm.....
Does anyone have thoughts on bariatric surgery/lap banding? Share them please.
On another positive note,
9 more days of school!!!!

5 comments:

BarnGoddess said...

weightloss surgery is risky.

I think its good for people who weight 300 pounds or something like that. Have you read up on this surgery? A lot good a lot bad. Some people have complications, recovery can be slow, the food addiction is transferred to drugs or alcohol....

But, hundreds of people have it done and they are fine...so?

I dont even want to think about cleaning, its all I seem to do anymore :(

celtic_girl said...

OMG what is your stomach like after all those asprin?

I would go for the lapband surgery at the most because it can be removed without any further problems. Bariatric surgery on the other hand is a huge risk which will affect the rest of your life.I would only use this as a last resort and only if I was mega mobidly obese and nothing else worked.

TitanThirteen said...

Don't do it!

I've tagged you..."Tag!"...check out my blog :o)

Mick & Cathy said...

Too many aspirin my friend be careful.
Forget surgery too many dangers, find the will power there are a lot of us bloggers here to support you.
Have a good weekend.

Rachel said...

Hey - buy a bottle of um, oh crap, what is that stuff I spray my shower down with before I get out? Oh yeah, Tilex. It works.

I watched a special on a guy that got one. The problem is - the weight loss was awesome but too fast for the skin to adjust. So, he had all this flabby skin hanging and required plastic surgeries to repair that. All you gotta do is make up your mind to lose the weight, come get on the south beach bandwagon, EAT and lose weight.