Tuesday, October 09, 2007

Romeo

I am a bit bummed that I haven't had many comments as of late. *sad face* = + (


I skipped class last night and went shopping for a new tv stand for my other bedroom that I am trying to redecorate. I finally found one for 100 bucks at Big Lots. Well, Angel drove me around in her dad's truck until we found something. Well, I called Romeo across the street and got his voice mail. He called me back about ten minutes later. I asked him to meet me at my house and help us unload this HEAVY box from her truck. Sure enough he came over, helped us carry this in and he put it together! I spent 2 1/2 hours. He is so sweet and funny. I really like him. I made it clear that he is never home. He spends so much time at the girlfriends house. *sigh*


He met Angel for the first time. He had her laughing in stitches. He does just enough to flirt with me....She thought he was cute and fun to be with. I REALLY wish he was single!


Well, how does your world feel today?

6 comments:

Chris H said...

I am feeling fine! Sorry for not commenting... you have to give me something to comment on... your Romeo.... is not yours eh? STop torturing yourself girl!!!

FelineFrisky said...

Hiya!

Skipped class??!! Naughty you! LOL

New TV is a good thing, though.

Glad you & Angel were entertained by Romeo during his short stay.

Keep at a friendly distance now, don't go crazed with him. He's not available. Don't tie yourself to someone who's not able to give back. It'll only break your heart.

Enjoy his friendship. His heart MAY eventually change. Just wait.

Have a fantastic Wednesday! Be well.

D :)

Mick & Cathy said...

I know what you mean about a lack of comments, I've been thinking the same lately. It isn't just the comments a lot of my regulars are not writing on their own blog so much due to varying reasons.
Saying that I've seen it happen before and then it just picks up again.

I agree with the others you need to forget Romeo, he as made it clear he is with his girlfriend and you will only end up with a broken heart.

I'm sure their are plenty of single available blokes out there that will appreciate you.

BarnGoddess said...

being busy and being absent from blogland sucks!

anyhow

Romeo Romeo....I had a cat once named Romeo, he was a good cat too.

Christine said...

My world today. Its 3pm and I am still in my PJ's on the couch. Its a bummer of a day and I am feeling super lazy on my day off!

Good on you for skipping class. That's the exact mood that I am in as well.

Sorry for not commenting as much - I am reading though. :)

TitanThirteen said...

I've been really slack with commenting too. White Rose Boy said something about it too.
I've been really lacking "online play time" lately. Any time i do have is being spend doing other stuff.
We go through seasons i guess.
On another note though, i don't always comment even when i do read posts either.
Don't feel any less loved ok?
You still rock! :o)