Wednesday, October 17, 2007

OK FINALLY I added my pics to kodak easy share. I did have 293 of them. So I will slowly share them with ya'll over the next week or so...I mean I figured 300 of them you'd rather not have on one post...besides you need to see something in between all of my complaints RIGHT?????
This was my centerpiece for out luncheon last weekend. Fresh cut flower blooms, a few rocks and water. They were nice floating!

This was one of the place settings. I wish I had taken a good picture of my Goblets. They are crystal etched Fleur De Lis glasses. I found them at the hospital gift shop when my mom had surgery about 6 months ago.


Looking at this pic, I wished I had opened the blinds just a bit. Oh well.

One of the best parts was desert! A chocolate DOBERGE cake from New Orleans...Gambino's bakery.

Why does chocolate have to taste so damn good????

5 comments:

celtic_girl said...

Very nice indeed. I like dressing up the table ans using my best dinnerware, it makes the food taste better I think. That cake just looks divine, yummo.

Christine said...

Beautiful pictures. And what an amazing table setting. I have Royal Albert bone china - I have never used it. I should really use it one day and appreciate it. :)

Chris H said...

WOW what a beautiful table setting. and That Cake! ooooo yum!

Mick & Cathy said...

everything looks so nice, you've certainly got a lot of class.

wish I lived close enough to attend one of your dinner parties.

BarnGoddess said...

I had no doubt your gathering would be a huge hit!!

that cake looks sinful.

When can I come visit?????