Sunday, October 21, 2007

I heard "Our Lips are Sealed" on the radio this morning and I can't get it out of my head.

Lazy, that's me. I took this weekend and only did a few things that are worthy of mentioning. I changed sheets, did laundry, took out trash, and paid bills.
I am trying to make myself get started on a PowerPoint presentation and I am totally not motivated. I have several projects for my night class and I can't seem to want to start to put my brain in gear~
I got some really bad news the end of last week and I have been really sad about it. Tigger is my 20 yr old kitty that is at my parents house. He was named after John Taylor the bassist in Duran Duran. He has been the coolest kitty in the world. He has had a tough time with arthritis in the last 2 years. The vet has tried some meds and its helped some. Well, he went for his annual last week along with Boris his best playmate who is 16. Tigger has muscle cancer. Hi has a cyst that has developed on his tail bone. The doc said with his age, that surgery probably isn't an option. Boris has lost 6 pounds in the last year, he looks really ill. The vet did blood work on him and thinks he has a thyroid problem. If that turns out the be the case he may have 6 months.

I took these pictures when I was home for Linda's wedding a month or so ago. Please pray for my man. He has the sweetest disposition and such a way with people.

4 comments:

Osama Ali Abdelhalim said...

hello freinds
The Egyptian regime violates and Persecuted the

rights of Sudanese refugees
more than 10000 refugees, many of them in prisons
100 of them were killed
They flee to Israel to save ther lives
Thank you for your support

In my blog ther is a movee reflectting some of this suffering

Chris H said...

Every living thing has a start and an end... and I just hope your much loved kitty has a peaceful end. I know I don't like cats, but I don't wish ill on any either!

Mick & Cathy said...

Sorry to here about your cats I know how much you love them.

Look at this way they have had a good life with such a caring owner.

Take Care.

BarnGoddess said...

((hugs))

I am so sorry....