Wednesday, October 03, 2007

OK, so my day went alright. ........

I made it through the day okay. I decided to work when I got home. I am in the process of resorting and decluttering one of my bedrooms---that I have forever called the "cat room". It houses their food, treats, toys and litter boxes. It also holds 7 or 8 boxes of stuff along with my treadmill, an entertainment center and a TV....It did hold my DVDs and my old cassettes (yes, people I am that ancient when it comes to my music) You are lucky I didn't say vinyl.

I was sorting through and mind you managed to ditch 2 garbage bags full of stuff...my door bell rings~ I look to see whose car is here...no car. So I throw my school clothes back on and find Romeo at my door. I feel like I looked like crap as I had my hair up and feeling in the declutter mood. He comes in and say you don't have any light s on...well, Yes I do...but there on in the back bedroom because I am working in there....So he decides to make it clear he came for a visit. So i go in the living room, put my stuff down and turn on a light. Our conversations go well. His grandmother just found out she has cancer in her lymph nodes. She is 83 so he's a bit concerned even though they don't have the best relationship. The girlfriend is still in the picture. I enjoy his company---but I would have finished those boxes if he hadn't made it over here. Oh well. He was here 2 1/2 hours. He just left.

I'm going to grab a bite of dinner and shower......

Will my timing ever be right?

6 comments:

angelfish24 said...

Glad to hear you got some decluttering done. Hmmmm...Romeo again. Obviously he trusts you or you opinion. Is it ok for you to just be friends with him? I guess you are doing that now. I'm sorry to hear about his grandma. I hate hearing of another person with this dang dreaded cancer.

Mick & Cathy said...

21/2 hours is a long time I think he likes you but with the GF in the picture you may have to be patient and just be friends for this moment in time.
He may be worth waiting for he sounds a decent loyal sort of guy. Only you can decide that though.

Christine said...

Nice to have a friend stop by and for sure he must trust your opinion. I know no man who would want to spend 2 hours talking to a neighbor if he didn't enjoy your company. That's nice.

And if I was GF - I don't think I would be so happy with his visit of 2 hours, hehe.

Anonymous said...

You can get a lot done in two hours. Just saying.

(((((hugs)))))

celtic_girl said...

Can you come over here and declutter my life - I need it! lol

BarnGoddess said...

I LOVE decluttering!! it's a good feeling, no?

oh yeah! Romeo!!!!!!!!

good that he sees you not looking your 'best'. I am being serious too. Physical beauty is not everything, you are beautiful on the outside and just as beautiful on the inside. That is an excellent combo.

Well, it is obvious he values your opinions and your thoughts. That says a lot al by itself.

Be patient, good things come to those who wait.

How cliche of me----I need more sleep!