Monday, October 15, 2007

MONDAYS SUCK!

Ok now that I have that off of my chest. I am not a morning person. YUK.

My SAINTS finally won a game!!! WAHOOOOO!!!!!!! It was a good game against Seattle Seahawks~~~

The weekend went well. The luncheon was a hit. I have people asking for recipes! My Fleur De Lis Goblets (crystal etched ) were a hit...and my red beans, my brushetta shrimp any my tomato basil soup--it is so rich. Things went well, i got compliments on everything it seemed. The silver, my house, my wood floors, my decor and most importantly the food. I assure you no one left hungry! = )

Not to mention after all of that work my house is spotless, and I refuse to clean anything besides dishes and laundry for 2 weeks.

I took a few pics--not many but I will share sometime this week.

No make up news to share today...besides MAKE UP SURE HELPS ME FEEL BETTER !!!!

4 comments:

Mick & Cathy said...

I'm pleased you had a good weekend and everthing went to plan, even the saints winning.

Chris H said...

Ha! I did not have any makeup on yesterday... and felt like a troll, so I put it on at 7pm, then went to bed at 10pm without anyone noticing! Too funny. I'm a real girl.

Christine said...

The only reason that I am happy that it is Monday is because I didn't have to work today. TOmorrow however is a different story - and I will give you the BLAH for that for sure.

angelfish24 said...

Booo! That the saints beat my Seattle Seahawks. I was thinking of you when we turned on the game for a minute that I knew you would be rooting for the saints. I'm not that into the football but like to see our team win. ha.

Glad to hear your party went great.