Friday, October 19, 2007

Finally you are getting to see some of my birthday concert pics. I love this fella!!!!

AMEN . Yes, I said AMEN.

It is finally Friday. I have to do a couple of things but nothing compared to what I did last Friday night. I'm a bit ready to relax, and by God I deserve it!

I do have a couple of projects to work on for my class at the college..but other than that...I am free as a bird to sleep late, love on my kitties and watch football. There are several SEC games tomorrow and My Saints play Atlanta Sunday at 1:00. I got TONS of grief from my Atlanta Falcons fans at school. So my boys have to represent as my kids would say this Sunday!

I am currently munching on Doritos and a couple of cheese cubes left over from the luncheon. I brought home a really yummy squash casserole for dinner from school today. I refuse to cook.

Hope all is well in your world.

2 comments:

angelfish24 said...

Have a great weekend!! I wish I didn't have so much studying to do. It's hard to have any fun these days.
Your place settings and cake looked so lovely in your pictures. I'm sure everyone loved it. That cakes looks awesome...want some right now.

Mick & Cathy said...

I've never fancied Men with beards myself.
Have a great weekend.