Sunday, October 28, 2007


OK.I am worn smack out.

Today was a day just for me....well, me and my credit card. I needed a day to shop. I spent the whole day in Atlanta.I hit 4 different malls. Yeah!!!! I haven't been to Atlanta since I met Mick there over a month ago. I spent almost 300 bucks. I found several tops, some sexy lingerie, and some beauty products from the Body shop. I use their tea tree oil, seaweed wash and I am trying some of their eyeshadow. They are earth and animal friendly....both of which make me happy.


Those of you who have been with my blog for a year or more know their are 2 things God did NOT give me...

1.) a green thumb

2.) a sense (okay--ANY SENSE) of direction.


I was so proud of myself for getting to 4 malls in Atlanta all by myself--ok help from Map quest..but still. Atlanta is soooooooooooooooo spread out. N'awlins is not...It has tons of one way streets, but it is tiny in comparison.


I did manage to hit wal-mart when i made it back home, but unfortunately the pharmacy was closed...so I left with cut frozen okra instead. Tomorrow, I make Gumbo. (before the Saints game)---AMEN we finally have a cool breeze outside. I LOVE COOL WEATHER.


Ok, I'll leave you with a thought or two..as I attempt to go beddy bye.


5 comments:

Christine said...

Sounds like a graet shopping trip - great for you!! I am not blessed with a green thumb either - haven't had much luck with plants. Started off with several - and I am down to one. It's barely hanging on. Ha. Hope you enjoy whats left of the weekend.

Mick & Cathy said...

Shopping again, I'm sure it was well worth getting tired for, I know how much you enjoy shopping.

Take Care

angelfish24 said...

Sounds like a fun shopping trip. I haven't been spending much lately but need a new winter outfit here soon or some jeans or something. The pants are getting tighter, not good.

Chris H said...

Woo hoo for shopping, my most favourite pass time. Congrats on not getting lost!

TitanThirteen said...

You must have a few credit cards. And fun paying them off! lol