Saturday, October 06, 2007

It's Saturday...I don't have any kids!!!!! Wahoooooo
Sorry it has been a hectic week. I am happy to have some peace and quiet.

I do have TONS I mean TONS of stuff to do at home. I bought a new coffee and end tables last weekend and I am waiting for the Ashley to deliver them. I have dishes to do, a dishwasher to unload....bills to pay, laundry to do, boxes to consolidate...garbage to throw out. Can I tell you tons of shit! I need a maid here with me today, preferably one that locks like Matthew Mc or Keith Urban or Alec Baldwin...in a pair of shorts and a duster....I don't want much.

3 comments:

Mick & Cathy said...

You enjoy you're peace & quiet, It surprising sometimes how quickly you can get the chores done if you set your stall out.
Then you can relax.

Chris H said...

Oh you lucky lucky tart! Shame about having so much stuff to do.... I would like a maid too! Prefereble Tom Hanks... but I suppose Stew will do in the meantime! He just delivered my Latte to me while I lounge in bed watching the rugby!!!

BarnGoddess said...

yikes-you DO have a lot of stuff to do...maybe Romeo will c'mover for a visit and give you some extra motivation...?

My Marv isnt feeling too hot, I am worried about him! His nose is cold and wet though....