Saturday, June 17, 2006

*Red Beans

Well, yesterday I felt somewhat ambitious....I managed to clean house (what I could) considering that I had 3 guys here tearing up my flooring....I managed to do dishes, laundry, a little painting in my bathroom, cook a big pot of N'Awlins red beans and rice and I made seafood jambalaya....I figured I need to feed my buddy B he has done so much on this bathroom. While he was scraping some sheetrock mud on one of the walls...and the pot of red beans were cooking...I went outside and mowed my lawn. I am so LAZY on some days and so productive on others....Imagine if I feel productive all of the time.

Today, I slept in and then decided to clean up the mess I made in the kitchen last night. I've been working on a gift project for a friend of mine and it is taking so much longer than I anticipated....Oh well. I love her so that matters! B finished painting in my bathroom while I ran out to Fort Benning to shop. My late uncle was retired Military and my aunt takes me shopping there occasionally...I spent more than I should have...bought some Lancome, Yankee candle and house hold stuff.

I want to see the Lakehouse with Sandra and Keanu..It looks like a quaint love story. Maybe B and I can go tomorrow..My dad is In New Orleans...and B's father passed away many years ago. I also want to see the new Adam Sandler movie..Anyone seen either of these? Let me know.

0 comments: