Thursday, June 15, 2006

Home improvement

*Sigh* I have been raring to go since 5 yesterday....I slept most of yesterday and well...I got 2 hours this morning from 6-8 a.m. ...Last night I was peeling more wall paper and glue off of the bathroom walls....I went to Walmart at 11:30 last night so I could get more paint supplies...and another sander for the remains of the glue on the walls ...I finished Laundry, cleaned out my fridge, scrubbed the shelves, paid bills, vacuumed the house....Did dishes....At 5a.m. I decided I would try to sleep...nope just stared at the ceiling and listened to the birds chirping outside my window at day break. I took a tylenol pm only to have my phone ring at 8:15 my flooring installer....he wants to come tomorrow and tear up the wood I have now Parquet in my dining room and foyer...I said OK...have I mentioned he's cute???(married--of course)..Well...I went back to the mall did I mention that Bath and Body has a great sale happening? I went back for room plug in fresheners and antibacterial moisturizing lotion...My buddy B and I went to lunch..at a local Italian place... and we came back here dismantled my china cabinet, moved my dining room furniture to various rooms in my house and my china as well...I'm sleepy and B just left...I want to wake up with the man of my dreams next to me and his FAT wallet on the night stand...I know, I know I am asking for so much!

0 comments: