Sunday, June 25, 2006

friends

I finally finished the scrap book that i had in my living room for 3 months now. I made it for a co-worker who had a baby back in April. I had some of our students write her letters of advice on how to raise her new daughter Olivia. SOme of the things they wrote were so funny! A couple said be sure and never dangle her over a balcony like Michael Jackson did, one drew her a no no picture of this. Others said don't woop her, just talk to her when she makes a mistake. One said NEVER dance in front of her friends....don't make her eat food she doesn't like...it was just sweet the innocence and laughter kids 11 and 12 can offer.

Teaching this age group can be rewarding. Having the luxury of working with people that you care about and share common goals, aspirations, interests and bitch session with is priceless. I will really miss Hannah and Ben. I hope God leads me through 2006-2007 school year. Send me your prayers.

1 comments:

Hannah said...

I blogged about the scrapbook and wrote about how sweet you are. Did you see? I miss you too. Even though I love being with Olivia, the 1st day of school is going to be bittersweet . . .