Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Brazil

Well my Brazilian wood was dropped off today. AMEN! Can I hear a second???? My buddy B has done so much work with tack strips and ripping up flooring. I have taken him out to dinner every night this week. He is saving me 600 bucks...its the least I can do...
The wood is a bit lighter than I expected... =(

Installers start floor prep tomorrow afternoon and will be here Fri and Sat. I need to sleep and will crash early tonight. I have a date with a guy my aunt set me up with from church tomorrow night. He's a very sweet man. Personality wise we will not have a problem talking....

Send me the winning lotto numbers please. I'd appreciate it. REALLY! I will even share!

1 comments:

Meow Meow said...

Barzilian cherry is lighter than pecan but darker than oak...