Wednesday, June 28, 2006

flooring




MEOW! My flooring is supposed to be delivered today in order for it to acclimate to my home temp before installed. I jave had a HELL of a time with Flooring America. Two guys run the store and one of them is totally incompetent. Gotta tell you once this is over I will never do business with them again. I called their home office yesterday in New Hampshire, spoke with a higher up the food chain...found out the Columbus store owner also owns the Lagrange store. Well...I spoke with him yesterday....I was polite yet firm. I let him know of my dissatisfaction. I said I was a realtor (didnt say in Louisiana and Mississippi) but that word of mouth travels and with me with that background...why would I get them referrals????????

On a lighter note my guest bath is 98% complete. Comments?

0 comments: