Tuesday, June 13, 2006

BLAH!

What a shit day day I have had! My buddy B is definately leaving and going to another middle school...(and not a good one). The meeting he had today was simply telling him he had no appeal. He signed a contract with the school district here and they could do with him as they choose. I feel awful for him...he's not happy. And the selfish Bitch that I am feel really gloomy!

Second, my hard wood floors were to be installed on Monday. My installation guy called to tell me the flooring company hadn't gotten them in...Well, the flooring co guy called me 2 weeks ago and said just give him a days notice before Jeremy comes to pick up the materials. I called the flooring guy today and he tells me he never left that message. OH, ok i dreamed it up. The installer went ahead and booked another job next week in my place. My parents are coming here for fourth of July and I wanted this taken care of before they got here.

My mom just left a message that she has news about TIGGER my 19 yr old kitty at home. Dear Lord, I just can't handle him passing away today. I' will just simply lose it.

0 comments: