Thursday, June 29, 2006

HGTV

I feel as if I could be on HGTV this week. My home transformations....oh how I wish Lisa Laporta from designed to see was here! I love her taste in decoration and she always keeps a budget (granted her men work for free)....The installer is here..Jeremy. Have I mentioned that he's HOT*** ?? Well he is...my kinda guy has his own business and drives a Ford F250 super crew 4x4. He's just adorable. Unfortunately he got marred a few weeks ago. Lucky lady! Even my buddy B was like damn girl! I said yes I know...he is gay you know..(B)....So i think i'd have a better shot than B would.

Well the next 2 days will be flooring...my kitties are in the sun room along with odds and end....of my home.


I have a date with Lew tonight. It's our first and I'm sure it is his first since his wife was killed in a car accident 2 years ago. He's a very sweet man...so wish us luck!

0 comments: