Tuesday, March 04, 2008


Well, all of my married bloggers ---can life actually look like this???
It is really nasty weather here today. Can I say YUCK? I drove in a down pour to work and left my umbrella at the house...double yuk.
We have registered at Dillards. We desperately need bed linens. We are getting a king size mattress as a wedding gift and neither of us have any king size sheets. I am rather picky and like high thread count sheets...like 400-1000. The higher the netter in quality and softness. So I mentioned I know the ones we have picked are a bit expensive...but people could get gift cards and we could put a few together and buy 2 or 3 really good sets. Do I sound impractical?
I am tempted to mention that we could use gift certificates to dining establishments. It would allow us to eat out and not spend money we simply DO NOT have right now. We are both in our 30's and have many of the necessary things.....we do need a really good set of cookware.
Anybody out there have suggestions on adding to a registry things they wish they had asked for and didn't???
Thank you for being faithful readers and commentors!!!

1 comments:

Lyn said...

It's always a tricky one. When I did wedding stationery (as a business) I had a lot of couples who would state in small letters on their invites that a registery was held at, without necesarily stating that they HAD to buy from that list.