Wednesday, March 26, 2008

17 days til the wedding


Howdy. Sorry it has been a week since a post. I really am busy. Monday after work I spent 3 hours with my florist. I REALLY like her. I think I will be pleased with her work.
Today Angel comes to rehearse with my kids after school. Then we go to the church to met with the organist.
I had a hair appointment tomorrow but called and changed it to next week so my hair would LOOK fresh.....
I ran by Dillards after work yesterday and talked to Laurel my friend at M.A.C. she is doing my make up and my bridesmaids make up for the wedding. Yeah!!!! I told her I would buy her a gift certificate for her work....Any ideas?
I use Lancome and Lauder most of the time...although I like MAC's demi lashes and their blush. I am a makeup queen. I love the stuff and should probably do something with the passion I have about it.
Ok...wedding favors...I am working on some mints and cookies with a bag I had a Fleur De Lis and our names with wedding date on them. Any other cute ideas? What do you think about flower seeds a few packets if people wanted to take them and plant them??? Cute inexpensive???

5 comments:

Chris H said...

17 days!!! wow the time sure is going fast. I love the idea of the flower seeds.

angelfish24 said...

My friend gave everyone tulip bulbs to plant in the garden. At first I was like what??? But now, every year they come up and it's been like 7 years and they are up every year....kinda cool.

celtic_girl said...

Wow only 17 days to go, you must be excited. I like Angelfish's tulip idea.

Anonymous said...

3 hours with your florist and you tell us you are busy, lol.

Carrie said...

I REALLY like the flower seeds idea. You should run with that. Also, 17 days??? Wow, I know you are busy, but remember to enjoy yourself every now and then!