Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Check list

Photographer was chosen yesterday.
Cake is paid for~ I need to bring her pictures yet.
I picked up my dress Sunday in Atlanta.
The caterer is booked and menu selected.
The church is paid for.
All bridemaid dresses have been ordered.
The tux's have been ordered and 75% have been measured.
The florist has been given a deposit. I meet with her again on Monday.
The flower girl baskets have been ordered.
The flower girl dresses have been purchased.
The bible versus have been selected.
The music has been decided.

What am I missing?

7 comments:

Wanna_B_slimmer said...

Valium.... hahaha....
I hope things have been sorted re your lil girl singing at the wedding... your man could be just starting to get a little nervous himself ya know....
Do you have to do some little gifts for the guests at the reception??? Bonbonnierre???

Chris H said...

Rings. shoes. vehicles. invitations.... want my address? LOL I think you have it all in hand mate.

angelfish24 said...

Something borrowed, something blue, something old, something new. ha. If you do that sort of thing. Give us a pic of the dress or later of you two at the wedding! When is it again? Soon??

BarnGoddess said...

sounds like youve got it under control!

what about music at the reception??

I want to see a photo of your ring. I am still in love w/ my wedding set hubs bought me 18 years ago.

Bare said...

Sounds like you're on top of the situation! I'm so excited for you!!! In the midst of the madness, take time to breathe! Have a safe and blessed Easter! *hugs*

TitanThirteen said...

I bet the music is Brooks and Dunn lol

Anonymous said...

"The Church is paid for" don't tell me you've bought a Church.

Joking aside you should take up organising weddings as a business, you seem to have everything covered.