Tuesday, March 18, 2008


Yep. I took my own picture this morning. I think it turned out pretty representative of my feelings.
I have to make a photography decision today. I am going to go with the safe guy here that has lots of experience. I need to feel safe. I won't get as many fun shots...but I will talk to him and get his feedback.
My guy is still being a jack ass about my cousin singing. No kidding guys she does broadway kind of things. She is very talented and cute!
I am BROKE. I am hungry. I am tired.
My house is a mess. I need a maid. I need to declutter. I need to sleep. I have a college project due tomorrow night. I need intellect ability sent to me ...soon.

5 comments:

Chris H said...

You sure sound stressed... try to pace yourself, write a list of what needs to be done, prioritise... and it will happen. shame YOUR GUY is still being an arse about the singer... don't have any suggestions there.

Wanna_B_slimmer said...

Has your guy heard the girl sing??? Maybe thats what needs to happen??
Take a deep breath adn clear your head... and start from the most important issues and worl your way thru them.. it will all be over before you know it and you will wonder why on earth you stressed so much to a point where you and your hubby to be are angry with each other... this is supposed to be about how much you love each other!!!

BarnGoddess said...

ouch. take a breather..this is supposed to be a HAPPY time for ya.

angelfish24 said...

Hope your stress goes away some soon!!! I know what you mean by the college, my finals are this week, just one more tomorrow! I haven't been reading in a while, when's your big wedding date?

Carrie said...

Sounds like you are getting the wedding stressies! I had those because my hubs didn't want anything to do with it either. But, I do agree with what everyone has said, breathe and remember why you are doing this. Your wedding day is big, but your marriage is forever. HUGS and I hope you are doing better!