Sunday, March 16, 2008



My day went alright actually until I got home.

I managed to pick up my dress today. I spent the whole day in Atlanta at the bridal store and visiting my uncle who is in assisted living on the way there.

I spoke to my aunt and my cousins wife while I was there. My aunt and uncle's grand daughter is the cutest thing! She is talented too. Well, I asked if she would sing "Cross my Heart" by George Strait at the reception. One of my students ok I think my favorite student of all time....really wanted to play something either at the church or the reception. He's a good player for a 7th grader. His dad owns the local guitar shop and is INCREDIBLE as a player. Anyway he's playing the song and she is going to sing it. She could be on a kid star search...

Well, I call my fiance to tell him how my day was and such and mentioned this he goes NUTTY on me. Why didn't I ask him about it? Ok ladies...(and MICK)...he said he doesn't care much for cake...and when I brought him samples he didn't even wanna eat them. When I asked him about colors...he says it doesn't matter. The same with the invitations.....so why the hell shouldn't I take this into my own hands and make some decisions. We have a jazz guitarist a professional playing alone at the reception...so what if she sings a couple of songs????

MEN SUCK

5 comments:

Chris H said...

I am sorry your man SUCKS sometimes, but they all do! Get used to it mate! We still love them though, that's the sad part.

TitanThirteen said...

I think that just by what you've said, that even though he doesn't seem to be that intorested in what you're showing him. He just wants to be consulted with each decision out of respect. You know?

Wanna_B_slimmer said...

Hmmm what a pain in the arse...
hand it all over to him to organise and tell him you have had enough.. haha that should make him get back in his box....
Men hey.... they all suck at some time...

celtic_girl said...

I agree with everyone, damned if you do and damned if you dont.

Casdok said...

Yep!!! Ditto!!