Wednesday, April 02, 2008

10 days and I will be married!

OK...one of my best friends here she is singing a solo at the wed...We went to the church last night after work and met with the organist. We met him in the choir loft and he played me several songs for the prelude and or actual ceremony. The Church is large and the organ is renowned for it's ability and intensity. He played me the traditional wedding march and I thought my heart would JUMP out of my chest. Ya"ll hear me arranging things and stressing out...but not until yesterday did I feel like it was really happening. Geezeeeeee.

On a *happy* note~

R gave me red and white flowers last night when I got home(these are the colors of the wedding flowers). They are lovely. He was sweet.

This morning about an hour after I got to work...my department head had flowers delivered to work. They are a lovely mix of bright cheerful colors.

I go to my hairdresser this afternoon right after work...we have a brief faculty meeting to have our next year contracts passed out...

6 comments:

Chris H said...

Awwww .. so sweet. Getting close now!

angelfish24 said...

Exciting! I know you will be one beautiful bride. Going on a honeymoon? Or no time right now with school and all?
You left a comment about yoga. What I like best about it is that even though some of the poses are a little hard for me, I can't think of anything else when I'm trying to get those moves right. It helps de-stress me and at the end of the class I feel like a million bucks for some reason. My teacher is awesome too in that it's a gentle yoga, she's encouraging and she dims the lights and nice music. Ok, I'll quit going on and on now. ha.

TitanThirteen said...

Where's our wedding invites already!?

Anonymous said...

10days aint long, I hope the big day is fantastic, I'll look forward to seeing the photos.

Bare said...

I am SO excited for you!!! The days will fly by! I can't wait to hear all about it, and see all of the pics! *hugs*

BarnGoddess said...

wow-it's getting here fast!

all will go well :) I just know it