Saturday, April 19, 2008

http://www.sharpshooterimaging.com/Templates/is-search2c.php?imageset=/0&vn=&destLocation=&resetselected=true

One pic ~


We are home.

I am exhausted. The next 3 weeks will be crazy as in he is moving in with me.
I have 2 weeks left to do do projects for Grad school.

I have thank you notes to write.

I need sleep.

The wedding went off with out a hitch...I think.
My kids were great at the ceremony.

The florist was wonderful. I would use her and promote her to anyone!

I was disappointed in the food at the Marriott.

Pictures maybe this week. Let me see how I get the house in some type of order and some notes mailed and a project completed.

Much love.

7 comments:

Chris H said...

So can't wait to see photos, couldn't view the one you put a link to unfortunately. OH AND CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

Anonymous said...

Congrats and welcome home Mrs. Meow. I hope you both are happy, not numb and the move and your life will be filled with wonderful moments.

angelfish24 said...

I couldn't see the photo either! Congratulations to you and your hubby and wish you all the best for your future together.

TitanThirteen said...

That pic didn't turn out. And where was our bloody invites MRS Meow??? lol

Chris H, your pic turned around a bit lol

BarnGoddess said...

the link didnt work for me-dang!

glad you finally posted :)

sounds like your crazy busy, glad your wedding was a success!

Bare said...

I couldn't see the pic, but am SO EXCITED!!!! I can't wait to see the pics! SO glad to hear that everything went wonderful! *hugs and love*

celtic_girl said...

Dang! I couldn't see the photo as well. Congratulations from "Down Under" to you both.