Tuesday, April 08, 2008

Yes, I am nervous. I am nervous about the actually ceremony not the marriage...OK well, I haven't had a roommate in over a decade. I am a bit reluctant to give up all of my space. I'm a brat.

I am thrilled to be seeing all of my bridesmaids. You must realize I haven't seen 2 of them in 8-10 years. We talk of course, but one is in Texas and the other Florida. I wish we were able to spend more time together than we are actually going to. *frown*

I am running around like a chicken with my head cut off. I have so MUCH going on EXCEPT for sleep. I'm a cranky lady without sleep. MEOW MEOW

Much Love.....

2 comments:

Wanna_B_slimmer said...

Ohhhhhhh Not long now......
I hope it is all coming together as planned....And I sooooo know what you mean about having a roomie after so long....It is 4 and a half years since I left my husband..and I love living alone... My guy would darly love to marry me and live together... nah... I cant do it... not yet...

Anonymous said...

Don't worry you can catch up with your sleep after your married, lol.