Wednesday, April 30, 2008

THANK GOD it is payday!
I spent lots of money in the last few months and I will be paying on it for the next few months! SCREAM

I'm sleepy this morning. I was up late last night on-line doing stuff. I had a school meeting for parents that I had to attend. My house in in TOTAL disarray and I am beginning to suffer.

Although our new bedroom set and mattress set was delivered on Monday. It sleeps well and the furniture is HUGE. I feel like I need a step ladder to get out of the bed.

I was sick last week with sinus stuff. I should have stock with Kleenex now. I can't seem to clear my head.

Any thoughts on O'Bamas minister????? Hubby and I got into a debate last night. We will NEVER agree on politics.

Happy day to you all.

3 comments:

Chris H said...

O'Bama... hell NO! It's bad enough keeping up with our scheming lying politicians without watching yours too!

BarnGoddess said...

gah! Obama NO WAY

I think he is racist and I think his minister is racist.

TitanThirteen said...

Go Hilary!