Tuesday, April 22, 2008

My kids were great! They were so sweet to do this for me. They sang "Oh Happy Day" and Hallelujah.
My soloist...you will see him on American Idol as soon as he is old enough. The girls swoon over him and his stage presence, he's just a natural! His smile just lights up a room.


The Church on April 12, 2008.

These are two of the bright spots of our wedding party. Makenzie is on the left and Baylee on the right. They were precious flower girls!!! All of my girls puckering up for my hubby. He was BRIGHT red when they shot the photo.

My daddy loves me! He is not an affectionate fella, so this is a rare moment!

From left to right: Stephy my college roommate, Tara one of my high school buds, Gee my sister and Amy who was my Maid of Honor.
My new family......






My entrance. I was so nervous! I think I even scared my dad. I told him he better be ready to catch me if I fall.












First Presbyterian really is a beautiful church....I like all aspects but one. The carpet is hideous!












These are a few of my students who sang two songs at the wedding. They are student in 6, 7 & 8th grade. I taught them over the years. They sounded so sweet!












The whole wedding party. Gee, Dalton, Angel, Tara
Ben, Stephy, Amy, Me, Reagan, Mike, Makenzie and Baylee.



















9 comments:

Chris H said...

WOW !!! Totally AWESOME photos! You look drop dead gorgeous, so does everyone else in fact!!! I am so very happy for you mate.

celtic_girl said...

You look stunning, I loved your dress and the flowers are divine I can see why you were so happy with them - congratulations once again.

TitanThirteen said...

Awesome pics! You look absolutly gorgeous and your boobs look to die for in that dress! lol
You, Mr Meow and the girls look like you've always been together :o)

Carrie said...

OH! YOU LOOK SO ~*BEAUTIFUL*~

I am so happy for you guys! The church is unbelievable, really pretty. All the flowers and your dress! WOW! Congrats, Congrats, Congrats!!!

BarnGoddess said...

you were a beautiful and radiant bride!!!!

great photos!

Wanna_B_slimmer said...

Omg... gorgeous pics girl... You looked amazing!!!
*sigh*... almost makes me want to do it again myself....
PLease tell us more... was it everything you had dreamed of???

angelfish24 said...

You look so happy! You are glowing. Thanks for sharing the pictures. Have a wonderful life together and best wishes.

Bare said...

How absolutely GORGEOUS!!! I am SO happy for you! Everything was BEAUTIFUL! You, your dress, the girls, church, flowers-- EVERYTHING! You deserve every bit of it! *hugs and love*

Anonymous said...

Great pictures and you look so beautiful and happy.


((((hugs))))