Thursday, June 21, 2007


My couson sent me this along with a few other Maxines this morning...so I thought I would share over the next few days.
I have class in a couple of hours. Thank God it's a small one, but as we were to read 75 pages in our book, we'll see what kind of class discussions she is looking for~
I ate something funky last night and hurled for an hour or so. UGHHH. I had a left over pork chop and half a baked sweet potato. Good lord I was miserable.
My choices for celebrity would have been Emeril (I agree with Rach-some body has to be resourceful and cook), Matthew Mcoughnay (spelled that wrong I think) well for obvious sexual fantasies and either Jack or Karen from Will & Grace for comedy and bitch sessions.
Off, I go to paint my face and gather my stuff for class.

3 comments:

Christine said...

Hi! Thanks so much for stopping by my blog, much appreciated. Yeah, the pics are me - my engagement pictures and wedding pics from last summer. Will catch up on your blog - and will keep an eye on you. Take care!

Moby Dick said...

I had a friend that would order pizza from who ever had the best deal, and he would have those two pizzas in the fridge for at least a month and would eat every slice, one at a time. When it would get green mold he would cut the moldy part off and heat up the rest of the slice. He never got sick, much to my astonishment. I would never eat at his apartment.

BarnGoddess said...

MM-he has such a yummy body!!!!!!

he reminds me of a guy I went to college with, gawd he was so sexy and so damn nice....I wonder about him every time I see MM

I think I had a gallbladder attack or something last week, it was awful for about 2 hours then it went away as fast as it came on-weird!

how scary--the pork chop. I wouldnt eat any more of those if I were you.