Friday, June 15, 2007

I'm here temporarily. I have had a busy week. I came back from New Orleans on Monday. Last weekend was my parents wedding anniversary, so we went out to eat at one of N'awlins top dining establishments. One of my best friends from high school and college came back to Ga with me. She works on movies doing lighting...and well has the month off. So we have had some stories to share and memories to mull over. We went and got facials, shopped and relaxed. I really miss having her close.

I started Grad school as well. I only signed up for one class, but I think mentally that is all I can handle. It's only one night a week and we met last night. The teacher seems very scattered, but at least I don't feel a TON of pressure. So we will see how it goes.

My aunt, Amy and I go back to N'awlins tomorrow for a few more days. Mom had chemo this last Wed so she will be drained. We are hoping to help some. I also told dad I would take him out to dinner for Father's day. He wants a steak.

Well, I'm off for a shower and some photo albums.
Hope you are all well!
I will see you soon~ I promise!!!!

2 comments:

Mick & Cathy said...

We are all missing your regular posts and comments but we also understand you have more important things happening right now.
I think all your blog friends are thinking of your mum.

Moby Dick said...

Good luck with everything, prayers for your Mom's health.